Premature ejaculation or shighrapatan happens when a man experiences orgasm and then ejaculates more quickly during sexual activity than his partner would prefer. It’s a frequent issue that affects 30% to 40% of males. Reasons include physical problems, hormonal imbalances, and emotional/psychological factors. So, the shighrapatan ka ilaj includes learning methods to delay ejaculation, counselling, and medication.
Moreover, PE is a stressful experience for you and your partner. It can also make your sexual relationships more difficult. The good news is that it’s curable with शीघ्र स्खलन का रामबाण इलाज. You need to consult with the best sexologist in Delhi who can understand your underlying condition and offer the appropriate shighrapatan ka ilaj.
Premature Ejaculation Or Shighrapatan Causes
The precise reason of premature ejaculation is unknown. Though it was initially thought to be solely psychological, doctors now understand that the cause of premature ejaculation is a complicated interaction between biological and psychological elements. Nevertheless, the right shighrapatan ka ilaj can help you overcome shighrapatan or premature ejaculation.
Here are some of the shighrapatan or PE causes:
The psychological factors contributing to premature ejaculation are:
- Sexual experiences in the early years
- Sexual assault
- Poor body image
- Be concerned about the possibility of premature ejaculation
- The guilt-ridden feelings you feel can lead to a likelihood of rushing through sexual encounters
Other variables that could be a factor are:
- Erection problems. Men concerned about sustaining or obtaining an erection while having sexual relations could have a habit of rushing to ejaculate. Moreover, this isn’t easy to alter.
- Anxiety. Several men with premature ejaculation have issues with stress, either concerning sexual performance or other problems.
- Relationship issues. If you have enjoyed a sexual relationship that was satisfying with other partners, but the premature ejaculation occurred infrequently or was not a significant concern, any interpersonal tensions between you and your present partner could be contributing to the issue.
In such cases, the PE treatment or shighrapatan ka ilaj usually involves counselling and talking with your problem to address the relationship problems.
There are a variety of biological causes that could contribute to premature ejaculation:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Inflammation and infections of the urethra or prostate
- Inheritance of traits
Different factors may increase your chances of developing premature ejaculation, for example:
- Erection disorder. You might be more at risk of premature ejaculation if, at times, or regularly have difficulty making or keeping an erection. The fear that you might lose your erection could make you consciously or unconsciously rush during your sexual interactions.
- The stress. Emotional or mental tension in any part of your life could contribute to the premature ejaculation process, limiting your capacity to focus and relax when you are in sexual relationships.
The most prominent sign of premature ejaculation is the inability to delay ejaculation by longer than one minute after penetrating. One could experience this issue in any sexual situation in any sexual setting, including masturbation.
Besides noting information about your sexual life, your doctor will inquire about your medical past and could conduct an examination. Suppose you are suffering from premature ejaculation and difficulty making or keeping an erection. In that case, your physician may order blood tests for assessing your testosterone levels and other tests. Only after that, they could prescribe the correct shighrapatan ka ilaj Hindi.
The doctor may suggest you see a urologist or a mental health professional specializing in sexual disorders in certain instances.
Shighrapatan Ka Ilaj( Premature Ejaculation Treatment)
The most prevalent shighrapatan ka ilaj involves combatting stress and anxiety. Further, the doctor may also prescribe topical anaesthetics or oral pills. To find the accurate शीघ्र स्खलन का रामबाण इलाज, you may take some time to identify which ilaj or treatment combination works best for you.
In most cases of shighrapatan, behavioural therapy and oral medications can make a great impact.
In certain cases, the shighrapatan ilaj or PE Treatment may require simple measures like masturbating for at least an hour before sexual activity to deter ejaculation during sex.
Condoms can reduce the sensitivity of the penis, which can aid in delaying the ejaculation process. “Climax Control” are readily available in the pharmacies.
A weak pelvic floor muscle could hinder your ability to slow down the ejaculation process. Exercises for the pelvic floor (Kegel exercises) can strengthen the muscles.
The method involves speaking with your mental health professional about your personal experiences and relationships. The sessions will help lower anxiety about performance and discover methods to manage stress. Counselling will most likely assist when utilized in conjunction with treatment with drugs.
The शीघ्र स्खलन का रामबाण इलाज or the best shighrapatan ka ilaj involves oral medications. The medications prescribed are generally antidepressants, phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors, or analgesics. Further, your doctor might prescribe to have any of these medications daily or take them in combination with any other treatment.
If you experience premature ejaculation, it is possible to feel like you’ve lost the intimacy you share with a partner. Additionally, you may feel ashamed, angry, and upset, and stay away from your companion.
Your partner could also be upset by the change in intimacy. Inappropriate ejaculation can cause couples to feel disengaged or even hurt. Moreover, the ability to talk about the issue is essential, and relationship counselling or sex therapy may be helpful. Further, you can have positive outcomes with the best shighrapatan ka ilaj.