IIM Lucknow was founded in the year 1984 and was the fourth IIM in India. The institute has been designated as an “Institution of Excellence” by the Ministry of HRD. Along with PGP, the college also offers degree programs like PGP-Sustainable Management (SM), PGP-Agribusiness Management (ABM), and PhD Courses. The `B-school is ranked No.1 among all the IIMs in India and rightly so because of its well-structured courses and excellent placement opportunities.
The college considers the CAT Score and the academics of the aspirants for its shortlisting process. After the completion of the Personal Interview Round, a final merit list is issued. Interviews are also conducted for the PGP-SM and PGP ABM programs along with PGP.
IIM Lucknow concluded its placement drive for the Post Graduate Program (PGP) and Agro-Business Management (ABM) for the batch of 2022. With students of this batch getting the highest international CTC of INR 61.59 LPA and the highest domestic CTC at INR 58 LPA, the college maintained its record of excellent placements. Key highlights of the placements for the batch of 2022 were:
- More than 534 offers were made to 491 recruiters participating in the drive
- Placement drive for the 6th batch of Post–Graduate Program in Sustainable Management (PGP-SM) saw 100% placements with a Year-on-Year 20% increase in the highest CTC.
- The highest CTC for the PGP-SM batch of 2022 stood at INR 35 LPA with the 27-student batch receiving more than 30 offers.
- Approx 62% of the students received offers in Sustainability while General Management roles were offered to 38% of students.
- The college recorded 100% summer placements for the batch of 2023 with 567 offers for its 37th PGP batch of 562 students and the 18th batch of PGP in Agri-Business Management.
- The highest stipend for the summer placement drive for the 2023 batch stood at INR 3.4 Lakhs and the average stipend touched INR 1.3 Lakhs
IIM Lucknow fees details for various courses offered by the college are:
|Course||IIM Lucknow Fees|
|PGPM||₹10.05 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|Fellow||₹6 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|Executive||₹23.7 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|PGP BL||₹2.55 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|PGP||₹13.7 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|EFPM||₹7.5 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Que. What is the admission process for the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow?
Ans. The college shortlists the candidates based on their CAT score which carries a 60% weightage and the candidate profile which has a 40% weightage. The CAT score weightage has been cut down to 30% for the final list for this year and the sectional cutoffs have been reduced to 85 percentile for PGP and 80 percentile for PGP-ABM & PGP-SM. For the final selection process, academic profile, work experience and diversity are some of the parameters considered.
Que. Does IIML offer scholarships to students?
Ans. The college offers Need-Based Scholarships to applicants based on their exceptional academic performance along with their family income. Students, including those in the reserved category, with total annual gross family (self, parents, spouse) income less than INR 4 LPA are eligible for this scholarship. It is awarded to the deserving candidates in terms of fee waiver.
Que. What were the CTC levels for the 2021 placement drive?
Ans. For the 2021 batch, the average salary levels touched INR 26 LPA and the highest domestic CTC stood at INR 51 LPA. The highest international CTC secured by the college for the batch of 2021 stood at INR 56 LPA.
Que. What courses are offered by the Noida campus of IIML?
Ans. IIML was the first IIM to initiate a satellite campus at Noida. This campus offers the Executive MBA, International Program in Management for Working Executives (IPMX) and EFPM courses. There are Live Online/ Open Programs at both Lucknow and Noida Campus along with blended learning programs in distance mode for working professionals