If you wish to experience the thrill of trekking with a difference, We present you with a beach trek in Gokarna. Gokarna Beach Trek is an excellent weekend getaway option from Bangalore, which is only an 8-hour drive away! People seeking adventure and a break from their everyday routine will find that the Gokarna Beach Trek meets their demands like no other. The texture of the journey is unique. It begins with the best of nature, leading you through deep vegetation and local flora and animals, through roaring waterfalls and beaches, and concludes with an investigation of historic forts back in civilization.
Location of Gokarna beach trek
The Gokarna Beach Trek, located 490 kilometres from Bangalore, provides hikers with a thrilling opportunity to experience the best of nature. The trekkers will enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience, even on their route to their goal – the Gokarna Beach Trek – with the tranquil vistas of surroundings overflowing with alpine flora like wild jasmine and unique animals.
what you can do during the trek
During this thrilling excursion, you’ll have the opportunity to camp under the stars, amidst dense greenery, along beaches, and in lush green rainforests! Enjoy the starlit sky, campfires, and sleeping bags to your heart’s pleasure!
We offer a beach trek in Gokarna if you want to experience the thrill of hiking in a unique way. Gokarna has various beaches, and the “Golden Trail” walking trail is well-known. The journey begins in Belekhan Village and concludes at Kudle Beach. You’ll be going down the beach, climbing boulders, and passing through many beaches such as Paradise, Hell’s Beach, and others. So, what do you have to lose? It’s past time to cross a beach excursion off your bucket list.
On the western coast of India, Gokarna is a temple town about 484 kilometres from Bangalore. The principal god, Lord Shiva, also known as Mahabhaleshwara, is worshipped in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Karnataka.
Beautiful Beached of Gokarna
Gokarna is a beautiful beach paradise in Karnataka, with five major beaches, calm surf, and picturesque scenery. It’s also known for being a picturesque temple town on Karnataka’s western coast.
Prepare for an exhilarating excursion to Gokarna’s beaches, such as Om Beach, Paradise Beach, and Kudle Beach, and share incredible memories of joy and adventure with your family. Enjoy a scenic ride on the ferry boat, where you may see dolphins near the lighthouse and relax on the gorgeous beaches.
- Arrive at the lovely campsite and enjoy a refreshing shower as well as comfy tent accommodations for 2/3 of the group.
- Enjoy wonderful views of gorgeous surroundings, including dolphins near the lighthouse, while watching the sunrise from the campsite.
- When you’re fatigued after trekking and touring, grab some excellent food and relish your taste buds.
- Take in the breathtaking vistas of the Gokarna beach walk path, which includes Om Beach, Paradise Beach, and Kudle Beach, and create lifelong memories.
- The Gokarna beach excursion includes a scenic ferry journey and views of the unrivalled splendour of sunsets.
- Visit the old Mirjan Fort on the last day of the Gokarna hike to learn about its rich history and ancient beauty.
How to reach:
- Domlur near the New Shanthi Sagar Hotel is 5.8 kilometres away and takes 18 minutes to get to from Bangalore city centre.
- Yeshwanthpur Metro Station is 11.6 kilometres away and takes 35 minutes to get to from Bangalore city centre.
- Gorguntepalya (next to People Tree Hospital): Gorguntepalya is 11.5 kilometres away from Bangalore city centre and can be reached in 35 minutes.
Day 1: Departure from Bangalore.
Pick-up is available at a variety of locations. Following the booking, the specific pick-up place and time will be communicated.
- Domlur New Shanthi Sagar Hotel Near Sky Walker • Indiranagar Karachi Bakery
- Gorguntepalya (near People’s Tree Hospital) • Yeshwantpur Hallimane Hotel (near Yeshwantpur Metro station)
After the pickups, we’ll have a quick dinner break before continuing on to Gokarna for the night.
Day-2: Head for the trek
- 6:30 AM: Arrive at the campsite • Once you’ve arrived at the campsite, check-in and freshen up.
- 9:00 a.m.: Have breakfast before setting off on the journey from Belekan Beach.
- We’ll journey through Paradise Beach, Half-Moon Beach, and Om Beach before arriving at Om Beach.
- 2:00 PM: Once we arrive at Om Beach, you can relax in the cafes and enjoy lunch; water sports are also available depending on the tides and sea conditions.
- After lunch, we travel to Kudle beach, and the hike concludes when we arrive at the Gokarna main beach camping.
- 5:00 PM: After arriving at the campsite, relax, unwind, and take in the spectacular sunset while enjoying refreshments and dinner. Retire after some time spent around the campfire with some light music.
Day-3: Return to Bangalore
- 7:00 AM: Get up early, eat breakfast, and check out of the campsite
- 9:00 AM: Return to Bangalore On the route back to Bangalore, see Mirjan fort and Jog falls.