QBDBMgrn not running on this computer is one of the annoying QuickBooks error that arises when a user tries to switch QuickBooks to multi-user mode. The multi-user mode is a feature of QuickBooks that enable users to work on the same company file. Windows Firewall restrictions and damaged company files are the main causes of this server manager error. Follow the blog carefully to know what triggers the QuickBooks Database Server manager won’t start error and how to fix it.
To receive exceptional technical advice on QBDBMgrn not running on this computer error, connect with the QuickBooks support team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784
Reasons behind the appearance of QuickBooks Database Server Manager won’t start error
This Database server manager error in QuickBooks appears because of the following reasons:
- The user is working on an outdated QuickBooks application.
- Windows Firewall is not allowing QuickBooks to connect with the server.
- QuickBooks Desktop application is not installed on the server computer.
You may read also : QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
Methods to Troubleshoot QBDBMgrn keeps stopping error
Method 1. Restart service of QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Open the Run window by pressing the Windows and R keys at the same time on your keyboard.
- Wait till the Run box opens, type services.msc, and tap the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Scroll down the list of services to search QuickBooks and select it.
- Right-click the QuickBooks Database Service of the version you use and then click the Restart button.
Method 2. Get QB Tool Hub to run File Doctor
- Close all QuickBooks data files, then quit the QuickBooks application.
- Get the newly released QuickBooks Tool Hub from your web browser. When prompted, save the setup file to Downloads or on your Windows Desktop.
- Find the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and double-click to open it.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to start the installation process.
- Further, mark the agree to the terms and conditions.
- On your desktop, locate and double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
- Wait till the tool hub opens, choose Company File Issues, and click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- From the File Doctor, select your company file. If you can’t see the file, click Browse and search it on your PC.
- Click Check your file, select Continue and enter QuickBooks credentials when prompted.
- Click Next, wait till the tool repairs network issues, and then open QuickBooks.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error PS077
Method 3. Download the most recent Windows Firewall update
- On your keyboard, tap the Windows icon and R keys at the same time and wait till the Run box appears.
- Within the Run box, type Control firewall.cpl and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Go to Windows Firewall and then to the Update your Firewall section, and click Update Now.
- Click the Use Recommended Settings option, look for the update, and download it.
- After downloading the firewall update, install it and restart your computer.
If QBDBMgrn not running on this computer error doesn’t fix after following the above troubleshooting solutions, call us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from the certified QuickBooks expert’s team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6000