About Kundalika Camping
Away from the annoying crowd and hustle-bustle of the city, the camping area offers a major open space to lead different group-building activities along with a twist of adventure. A camping area is a significant hotspot for adventure enthusiasts offering different adventure activities along with water-based activities too.
About Rafting: An adventure sport so protected that even non-swimmers are welcome.
Camping and Staying Options in Kolad
- Accommodation in Kolad is huge with a variety to suit every budget and every taste.
- Practically all around the year travelers are generally guaranteed of finding accommodation, anyway come weekends or festive seasons or vacations you are probably going to encounter issues except if you book your accommodation in advance of time.
Accommodations in Kolad can be divided into the following types:
Camping in tents:
If you are looking forward to spending an adventurous vacation, camping in tents is perhaps the best method to enjoy the quietness of nature in the company of your loved ones. It is the most ideal approach to spend time in the lap of nature and forget the ordinary undertakings of a usually rushed life.
Regardless of whether it is extravagance camping or typical camping in tents, Kolad offers everything for adventure enthusiasts. An overnight experience at a camping area can end up being useful for both adults and for the developing and budding minds of children.
Also camping in tents is a sporting activity and has no age limit. Consequently, any person who likes to explore nature can take up this camping experience.
These are perfect and comfortable typical waterproof tents, and remember the safety of visitors. The camping areas provide insect-proof and snake-proof tents which can accommodate at least 4 adults. Like these, there are many tents of various sizes and shapes to select. From the campgrounds, you can enjoy the sights of the Kundalika River and rafting in the flawless Kundalika River is an exciting experience.
Campgrounds are additionally furnished with extravagant tents and have open grounds for outside activities. Lavish tents are attached with toilets and showers and can accommodate at least 4 adults.
Ex-suite washrooms and insect proofing are few innovations of the tents at the campsites.
The power supply is accessible for lights and fans just as for charging laptops and mobiles. However, there is no Wi-Fi or T.V. at these camps.
Campsites likewise have a couple of added facilities like a Conference area for corporate meetings and training programs, separate eating facilities, a wonderful encompassing and yes a well-trained team to deal with the wellbeing and accommodation at the campsite.
During the monsoons and winter seasons, voyagers can detect a ton of migratory birds at these campsites, and at these campsites, there is no lack of activities for a vacationer to enjoy as they have equipments for all adventure activities i.e. Rafting, Air gun shooting, Burma Bridge, indoor and outdoor games, and so on.
In the calm evenings, tourists can enjoy a bonfire and easily sing and dance to some most recent Bollywood music.
Best For: Large Groups, Office Groups, and for the adventure enthusiasts.
Reasons to Visit
- Activity-based resort overlooking Kundalika River in Kolad off Kolad – Pune highway
- Activities available here: trekking, nature trails, rappelling, valley crossing, white water rafting, kayaking, campfire, and barbecue
- Spacious areas for outdoor games
- Suggested best for corporate outdoor programs, adventure centric getaways, and offsites
How to reach:
- Nearest Railway Station – Kolad
- Nearest Air terminal – Pune (110 km), Mumbai (120 km), Nashik (260 km)
- By Road distance from Major Cities- Pune (110 km), Hubli (464 km), Vadodara (521 km), Mumbai (120 km), Thane (127 km), Nashik (260 km), ), Surat (396 km), Panjim (430 km), Kolhapur (280 km), Valsad (300 km), Aurangabad (366 km), Belgaum (393 kms Navi Mumbai (96 km)
If you are looking to relax with an adventure mix, this spot is to be. The organizers have really given ideas for people to appreciate the rural feeling of the village and for people to be amidst nature. River streams streaming next to, mountains on the opposite side, Kolad camping give simple homely feeling what else is required? Go appreciate it.